I’m happily and passionately building (name of my business) into a successful business helping hundreds of clients fulfill their passions and dreams. People love to work with me and express their gratitude with e-mails and letters pouring into my office every day.
I’m now earning _____________ from my investments and (name of my business) per year after taxes. I’m joyfully giving 10 percent of my income to my favorite charities. I’m living the life of my dreams, filled with joy, laughter and passion. I’m blessed and grateful for my health and the health of my family.
some sample affirmations:
– I believe that God gives me power to attain what I really want.
– I expect the best and with God’s help will attain the best.
– I believe I am always divinely guided, I believe I will always take the right turn of the road, I believe God will always make a way where there is no way.
– I’m emptying my mind of all worry, anxiety and fear
– I believe that my mind is now empty of all worry, anxiety and fear (repeat 5x)
– God is now filling my mind with courage, peace, calm assurance and right decisions. God is protecting my family and me from all harm.
– I am committed, determined, and passionate about what I do.
– I KNOW I have ALL the power and intelligence I need to make ALL the money I want RIGHT NOW, AND I deserve it more today than ever before in my life!”
– I know exactly what to do to make all the money I want.
– I have tremendous energy and focus for achieving all my business goals.
– I have all the talent and intelligence to make the money I want.
– I live each day with passion and purpose.
– I’m an excellent business person.
– Making money excites me and energizes me.
– I deserve happiness, abundance, and prosperity.
– I consistently attract all the right people to help me grow my business.
– I feel happy and at peace with myself.
– I pray and meditate daily.
– Day by day, in every way, I am better and better.
– I am very focused and persistent.
– I accomplish my financial goals with ease.
You can say the same affirmations 3 times, first I, then he/she and thirdly your name, i.e.
I accomplish my financial goals with ease.
He/she accomplishes his/her financial goals with ease.
Your name accomplishes his/her financial goals with ease.
Another option is to ask “why” questions, i.e.
Why is it so easy for me to accomplishing my financial goals?
Consistently say your affirmations out loud at least once a day. The subconscious mind is most receptive early in the morning and late at night. You can also record your affirmations and listen to them in the car or the gym. Ideally, you repeat each one out loud.
Great books to read:
– “The Answer” by John Assaraf
– “The Power of Positive Thinking” by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale